Join our Team
We are always considering applications for qualified LMT's. All of our LMT's have their own skill sets + we are proud of the diversity of each individual who is apart of our team.
Feel free to submit a resume/apply below.
We aren't currently hiring, but please check back!
Receptionist (morning/evening shift)
Twice monthly Direct Deposit
Team member + family discounts
A positive and supportive work environment
All supplies provided
An environment where diversity is celebrated
High daily booking rate
ID State Massage License must present certificate during interview process
Proof of Professional liability insurance.
Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required. Knowledge of other various modalities (Pre-natal, Sports, Stretching Techniques, etc.)
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy
- Excellent guest service skills
- Dedicated professional who is motivated and has a great positive attitude
- Must be able to work at least two, weekend shifts per month
- Must be able to work at least 6 evening shifts per month.
Licensed Massage Therapist to provide therapeutic massage through a variety of trained modalities.
Must be eligible to work in the US and in ID State.
Maintain service room to standards (everything is supplied).
Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
W-2 Position Description